Q: How do I sign up for a class?
Please call/ WA us at 69779585 / 98763647. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Q: Does Petit Atelier have any trial lessons?
Yes! The trial lesson is 1.5hrs long for $45 ($40 for the month of July) and it is by appointment only.
Q: What is your make-up lesson policy?
- Parents must give at least 24hrs notice if their child is going to be absent or miss a lesson; otherwise a makeup lesson will not be arranged or given.
- Please note that make-up lesson has to be done on the same week as the missed lesson.
- A maximum of 2 make-up lessons may be made per package.
- If our available dates for make-up lessons do not match your child’s availability, we cannot guarantee a replacement class. Space availability is on a first come, first served basis.
- We cannot reschedule a missed make-up class
Q: Can I use my lesson package for other classes besides the regular classes?
Yes! You may use the lesson package for "Sundays with Shirley" classes. Please note that lessons from packages bought cannot be used for speciality workshops (i.e. lettering workshops), holiday programmes and online classes.
Q: What is the difference between your regular classes and "Sundays with Shirley" classes?
Our "Explorers" and "Adventurers" programmes are designed to encourage creativity and inspire young minds. Students will work on mixed medium art, paint and craft and drawing based on a monthly theme.
"Sundays with Shirley" has a seperate monthly theme and will focus more on painting techniques with different mediums.
Q: What are your safe management measures?
All teachers will be wearing face shields and masks when conducting lessons. Children are also required to wear masks or face shields in the studio. Seating between students will be spaced out, and all surfaces will be wiped down after every lesson. All our surfaces are coated with SDST, a self-disinfecting coating that inactivates viruses, kills bacteria and fungi. Hospital Air Disinfectant will also be sprayed after every class.
Q: What are the safe admission measures for your studio?
We will be conducting temperature checks upon arrival. Children with temperatures 37.5 degrees and above will not be permitted into the studio. Children with symptoms such as cold, cough, sore throat or have household members who are unwell will also not be permitted entry. All children are required to sanitise / wash their hands before their lesson begins.
Q: What are your safe dismissal measures from your studio?
We will be dismissing students individually to avoid cross mingling between different groups or classes.